Saturday 31 July 2010

welcome

Welcome to my food blog, a collection of recipes, tips and cooking ideas inspired by the organic seasonal produce of Tamborine Mountain - my new home. Since I have moved to the mountain, I have felt a genuine welcome from the local residents. I am looking forward to my new life of beauty and abundance with the excitement of a 5 year old in a 50 year old's body. I love the soil, I love the air, I love the bird life and trees, and the new friends I have made since arriving. The Green Shed community organic market, operating from 7 am -12 pm every Sunday, is where we source our weekly produce. I am also now buying Tamborine organic produce for Mondo, through the wonderful team at Food Connect. The fact that I able to share this fabulous bounty with my customers and supporters at Mondo rocks my world!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda - Chef de Organic Extraordinaire'

It appears that 'mountain life' agrees with you very much!

We all have a 5 y.o. within, and it is fun to coax them out occasionally to explore and play in our game of life.

Love your new blog and the inspirational info!

Good evening, my name is Stephen and I am a Mondo Gastronomolic

Cheers & Bon Appétit :)